Soy Response (Aerosol)
Soy Response is a powerful, aerosol degreaser formulated with surfactants, emulsifiers, and a biodegradable soy-based solvent, a renewable resource. It contains no d-limonene, petroleum, or chlorinated solvents. It quickly and effectively removes heavy grease, tar, and oils. Its low VOC formulation meets the requirements of State and Federal VOC regulations. Zep Soy Response aerosol is a member of the Zep GreenLink line of Environmentally Preferred Products (EPP).
- Quickly penetrates soils for efficient removal from surfaces.
- It is effective at removing tape and decal residues, heavy-duty soil, grease, tar and adhesives.
- Formulated with solvents derived from soybeans, which is a natural renewable resource.
- Will not leave a residue when rinsed with water.
- Has a light, natural fragrance.
Click here for more information.
Safety Data Sheet
Click here for SDS